speed (plural speeds)
- (archaic) Luck, success, prosperity.
- The fact or quality of moving quickly; rapidity; rapid action or motion
- The rate of motion or action, specifically (mathematics)/(physics) the magnitude of the velocity; the rate distance is traversed in a given time.
- (photography) The sensitivity to light of film, plates, etc.; shutter speed
- (slang) Any illegal amphetamine drug, especially methamphetamine.
5 letters in word "speed": D E E P S.
Anagrams of speed:
Words found within speed: